Space-Saving acrylic material bathtub:
Perfect for smaller bathrooms, our Space-Saving Harmony acrylic material bathtub maximizes functionality without compromising style. The compact design doesn’t sacrifice comfort, and the acrylic material retains heat for a longer, more soothing soak. Enjoy a harmonious blend of space efficiency and relaxation.
|acrylic material bathtub,acrylic soaking bathtub
|1537 * 939 * 571
|Matte White and Glossy White
|1PCS/BOX with plastic film.Customized package was accepted.
|Terms of payment
|TT / PLC / Paply
|acrylic material bathtub MOQ
Designed for three-wall recessed nook installations, this bath type typically features unfinished exteriors with acrylic or tile walls on three sides.
Bathroom Modern Rectangular shape freestanding Bathtub
Bathroom Modern Round shape freestanding Bathtub
Material: Pure Acrylic
Color: Matte White and Glossy White
Size :1469*763*479 mm
Package: 1PCS/BOX with plastic film.
Customized package was accepted.
Made in China
acrylic bathtub-An Ultimate FAQ Guide:
1.How long do acrylic material bathtub typically last?
The lifespan of an acrylic bathtub can vary based on several factors, including the quality of the material, the thickness of the acrylic, and how well the bathtub is maintained. On average, a well-cared-for acrylic bathtub can last for 10 to 15 years or even longer. However, with proper maintenance and occasional refinishing, some acrylic bathtubs can last 20 years or more.
2.About acrylic material bathtub payment method
Place an order and pay a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% balance is to be paid before shipment.
3.Is the acrylic material bathtub resistant to stains and scratches?
Acrylic bathtubs are generally resistant to stains and scratches due to their smooth, non-porous surface. However, while they are more resistant than some other materials, they are not entirely immune. Harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners can damage the surface, and certain objects or activities may still cause scratches. Proper care and maintenance, such as using mild cleaners and avoiding abrasive materials, help preserve the stain and scratch resistance of acrylic bathtubs.
4.About acrylic material bathtub inventory
Usually only 1 sample is in stock and sample order can be accepted.
5.About the scale of acrylic material bathtub factory
About 100 people specialize in the production of acrylic bathtubs, which can provide fast delivery.
6.About acrylic material bathtub production capacity
5000 pcs per month
7.Do acrylic material bathtub come with a warranty?
Yes, acrylic bathtubs typically come with a warranty. The specifics of the warranty, including its duration and coverage, may vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific bathtub model. We offer 5 years warranty.
8.How heavy are acrylic material bathtub compared to other materials?
Acrylic bathtubs are lighter than many other materials commonly used for bathtubs, such as cast iron or stone.
9.About acrylic material bathtub production skills training
Regular production training is provided to production employees to ensure high-quality bathtub production.
10.Is there a risk of discoloration if using bath salts or oils in an acrylic material bathtub?
Yes, there is a potential risk of discoloration when using certain bath salts or oils in an acrylic bathtub. Some bath products, particularly those with strong dyes or heavily pigmented ingredients, may cause staining or discoloration over time.
11.About acrylic material bathtub customization services
Yes, oem and odm
12.Are acrylic material bathtub stain-resistant?
Acrylic bathtubs are generally more stain-resistant than some other materials due to their smooth, non-porous surface. The non-porous nature of acrylic makes it more difficult for substances to penetrate the surface and cause stains. However, while acrylic is resistant to many stains, it is not entirely immune to discoloration or staining, especially if certain precautions are not taken. Here are some considerations:
Avoiding Abrasive Cleaners: While acrylic is durable, abrasive cleaners can scratch the surface, making it more prone to staining over time. It’s important to use non-abrasive cleaners to maintain the smooth finish of the acrylic.
Avoiding Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals, such as those found in some cleaning agents, can damage the acrylic surface and potentially cause discoloration. It’s advisable to use mild, non-abrasive cleaners.